Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"COMING SOON!!! JOB PSYCHIC ORACLE BALL!!!

"AS SEEN ON TV!!! SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!!! KA-BOOOOOM!!!"

I love this---
a friend just called me after reading the last post (nice response time!) She had some objections to me lumping her in with the laughing at me Work At Home (WAH) friends, and spoke loudly that she had never hung up on me by pretending she had gotten an email. Then her call-waiting clicked on, and she had to go. But, before she rang off, she offered up some JOB PSYCHIC predictions that, by all things holy, I must pass on to the greater world (or the other three people who may read this blog).

THUS SPAKE THE JOB PSYCHIC----
Take the damn job at the other division already.
Keep writing.
Is your resume done yet?
What about baking? Again?
Go to Florida, then all will be clear to you, I swear.
Results uncertain--try again later.
What's wrong with you, enjoy your time off!
I see---I see---a short journey, a short stranger.
Go to the gym! Go again!!
You show much promise in the domestic arts.
Have you wondered about connectile dysfunction?
You said you had a new computer game, right?

and the kindest cut of all---

Jamie Hyneman called for you about a job.

No comments: